Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Class Stress

Class registration for Fall 2013 opens next week. I'm looking forward to my first 12 credit semester at UVM. I'm taking two freshman level classes and two graduate level classes. My course list currently seems to be: Food and World Population (CDAE 002), Biological Invasions (PBIO 295), Intro to Jazz History (MU 005), and Wildlife Behavior (WFB 275). Each class satisfies a requirement for me - the first class satisfies a CALS Core requirement, the second one fits for my plant biology minor, the third class works for a D1, and the last fulfills the last credits for my concentration. All of my classes will be done before noon, with one class on Fridays. This would leave a large amount of time for an internship, a job, or both. Hopefully whatever I end up doing or working on this summer will continue into the fall semester and provide a paid job post graduation. I'm meeting with my adviser on Friday to discuss my courses, and make sure that I'm set to graduate. I need to send an email to the professor of my Biological Invasions to get permissions to take the class. I'm pretty excited about my schedule; all of my classes seem interesting and I'm looking forward to living downtown next year with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment